CLAREBELLA’s COVID-19 Safety Policy:
As concerns surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to rise, we wanted to keep you updated how CLAREBELLA is responding. In following the CDC Guidelines, Federal and Local Government, we have greatly reduced our appointments, seeing essential appointments and limiting contact to provide a safe environment for our staff and patients.
As always, we are available by phone. We encourage our patients to call or text our office with any questions or concerns. 405-516-6140
We have implemented the following:
- • Twice daily temperature checks of all CLAREBELLA staff
- • Temperature checks of all clients and visitors upon arrival at CLAREBELLA
- We are asking all clients to bring and wear a mask while in our office. If you do not have a mask, you can purchase one from us for $2
- • We are asking all drivers and guests to wait in the car
- • We are regularly cleaning frequently touched surface areas, countertops, door handles and other highly trafficked areas
- • If we ask you to fill out paperwork, please keep the pen we provide and we will clean our clipboards between each use
Most importantly, if you have a fever, cough, or any other cold or flu like symptoms please call or text us at 405-516.6140 to reschedule your appointment to a future date.
Also, if you have recently returned from areas highly affected by COVID-19 (e.g China, Italy, Spain, France, Washington State, California, New York, etc.) please call or text us so that we can reschedule your appointment for at least 2 weeks after the date of your return.
We look forward to seeing you and thank you for your understanding during this time.