CLAREBELLA’s COVID-19 Safety Policy:
As concerns surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19) are rising, we wanted to let you know how CLAREBELLA is responding. Our team is carefully monitoring the situation and the recommendations from the CDC and our government officials. As always, we are committed to doing whatever we can to provide a safe environment for you as well as our staff and doctors.
As of March 16, 2020, we have implemented the following:
- • Twice daily temperature checks of all CLAREBELLA staff
- • Temperature checks of all patients and visitors upon arrival at CLAREBELLA
- • We are asking all drivers and guests to wait in the car
- • We are regularly cleaning frequently touched surface areas, countertops, door handles and other highly trafficked areas
- • If we ask you to fill out paperwork, please keep the pen we provide and we will clean our clipboards between each use
Most importantly, if you have a fever, cough, or any other cold or flu like symptoms please call or text us at 405-516.6140 to reschedule your appointment to a future date.
Also, if you have recently returned from areas highly affected by COVID-19 (e.g China, Italy, Spain, France, Washington State, California, New York, etc.) please call or text us so that we can reschedule your appointment for at least 2 weeks after the date of your return.
We look forward to seeing you and thank you for your understanding during this time.