Achieving healthy skin is more than just looking good – it’s about overall health and well-being.
While it’s ideal to maintain a year-round skincare routine, it’s worth noting that some aesthetic procedures are particularly well-suited for the cooler months.
One good example is facial treatments, particularly chemical peels. Read on to know why this is so.
Why Do We Need Facials?
Facials are skin care treatments that usually involve cleansing, extracting, exfoliating, moisturizing, and even applying masks to the face.
Facials come in various types, each tailored to address specific skin concerns such as acne, lines and wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation to improve skin color and appearance.
Patients in Oklahoma City, OK, commonly get facial treatments for:
- Deep Cleansing. Facials provide a thorough cleanse, removing oil, dirt, and impurities from your skin.
- Exfoliation. Most facials also have exfoliating techniques, removing dead skin cells and revealing a brighter complexion.
- Hydration. Facials also replenish skin moisture; this is especially important for those with dry or sensitive skin, preventing dryness, flakiness, and irritation.
- Facial Massages. Some MedSpas offer facial massages as part of a facial treatment, stimulating circulation and promoting cellular renewal.
- Relaxation. Aside from addressing skin concerns, facials can be extremely relaxing. It offers rejuvenation, reduces stress, and promotes overall well-being.
- Preventative Care. Regular facials keep your skin clean and hydrated, preventing even more skin problems.
Kinds of Facials (Chemical Peel)
CLAREBELLA aesthetics offers a wide selection of aesthetician services, such as superficial, medium, and deep chemical peels.
These treatments help revive aging skin while revealing beauty that’s naturally you. For your guidance, here are some of our favorite chemical peel treatments ideal this winter.
This deeper peel is a safe and effective solution for reducing the appearance of acne and hyperpigmentation, smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles, and enhancing skin texture and tone, leading to an overall improvement in skin complexion.
ZO Stimulator Peel
Referred to as the Glow Peel, the ZO Stimulator Peel is a quick and easy “red carpet” treatment designed for convenience (you can do it during your lunch hour!). This peel blends lactic, citric, and glycolic acids, promoting healthy and radiant skin without downtime, redness, or peeling.
Patients usually pair it with dermaplaning or microdermabrasion treatments to achieve maximum results.
Getting Facials (Chemical Peels) During Winter
Due to the cooler weather, Winter is a great time to get facials, especially chemical peels.
Our skin gets more sensitive after a chemical peel treatment. Thus, doing it during fall or winter can significantly reduce the chances of skin irritation or sensitivity.
Moreover, chemical peels help prepare your skin for the change in seasons. It helps improve hydration and enhance overall skin texture. Additionally, chemical peels treat skin to remove damaged skin cells caused by extreme sun exposure during the summer.
If you’re considering chemical peels, there’s no better season to start than winter. With reduced sun exposure and cooler temperatures, you can achieve that youthful and radiant complexion just in time for the holiday season.
For more information, call us today or book an appointment now.